If learning tarot card reading is one of your goals, you’ve come to the right place.
I’m YQ from YQmagic (previously Tarot Singapore Online). I’ve been teaching tarot in small workshops since 2017. During the pandemic, I’ve moved my class online.
A typical tarot learning journey
When I first started learning tarot, I had only a book that came with the tarot deck.
It was pretty helpful but I was referring to it every time I tried to do a reading for other people.
Years passed, I’d looked up on definitions online while I did readings. It wasn’t very helpful as I kept doubting myself.
It wasn’t until I decided to take tarot seriously that I figured out how it works for me.
And I want to share what I’ve learned with everyone who wants to use tarot in their life.
Due to the pandemic, I’ve moved all my tarot lessons online. In the past, I found it hard to squeeze all my teachings in three hours–I can but there’s so much to absorb.
With my online class, I was able to space out and dive deeper into the meanings. You can find my tarot course at Newbie to Confident Tarot Reader – Tarot For Beginners Course
Newbie to Confident Tarot Reader – Tarot For Beginners Course
Newbie to Confident Tarot Reader – Tarot For Beginners Course is an in-depth online training covering everything you need to know to about how to start reading tarot confidently.
You’ll learn the exact steps a professional tarot reader goes through during a tarot reading and how to apply the cards to the reading.
You’ll also learn the multiple facets of a tarot card so you can fit it into different scenarios.
But most importantly, you’ll learn how to stop doubting yourself when it comes to tarot readings and finally read tarot for yourself and others with confidence.
The benefits of learning tarot with pre-recorded lessons
- You can start at your own timing (and not need to wait for a live class)
- You can go back to the lessons again and again
- You can learn a lot more than just one session
You’ll also have access to a private Facebook group where you can ask your questions and learn from other students.
The workshop is for you if
- You own a deck of tarot card but can’t seem to get all the meanings
- You scramble when you do readings, reaching out for your tarot dictionary all the time
- You are curious about what goes through a tarot reader’s mind during a reading
- You want a deeper understanding of the cards instead of just superficial knowledge of the keywords associated
What you will learn in the workshop
- How to understand the meanings behind Rider-Waite tarot’s Major Arcana (22 cards) and Minor Arcana (56 cards) better
- How to make the meanings of the cards your own
- How to find the main card of your deck
- How to master three useful tarot spreads (and how to create your own)
- How to be more confident at tarot reading
- How to think like a tarot reader (and tips for reading for others)
Which tarot deck do you need?
I teach using the Rider-Waite-Smith deck since it’s the most popular deck around.
But if you already have a deck which is not a RWS deck, the meanings could be slightly different.
Student reviews of YQ’s tarot course
How to prepare for a tarot course
Get a tarot deck
You’ll want to take a look at the different cards in a tarot deck before going into class so it’s not overwhelming.
I also recommend Love Magic Sparkles for gorgeous decks from independent artists and deck makers.