Read Tarot with Confidence Workshop
Live, hands-on tarot workshop for new tarot learners.
I use tarot frequently in my life as a guide to point me into the right direction and to show me the dark side of things that I tend to ignore. (Hey, I’m an idealist, don’t judge.)
I hope everyone who wants the guidance of tarot can use it in their own lives.
That’s why I’ve started teaching tarot through in-person small and intimate workshops.
This Workshop is for You If
- You own a deck of tarot card but can’t seem to get all the meanings
- You scramble when you do readings, reaching out for your tarot dictionary all the time
- You are curious about what goes through a tarot reader’s mind during a reading
- You want a deeper understanding of the cards instead of just superficial knowledge of the keywords associated
What You Will Learn In This Workshop
- How to understand the meanings behind the Rider-Waite Major Arcana (22 cards) and Minor Arcana (56 cards) better
- How to make the meanings of the cards your own
- How to find the main card of your deck
- How to master three useful tarot spreads (and how to create your own)
- How to be more confident at tarot reading
- How to think like a tarot reader (and tips for reading for others)
You’ll also get to see a demonstration of a reading, and practice doing a reading for others under my guidance.
All About Read Tarot with Confidence
Thanks It was great attending your class. Now I read tarot. And it is much easier for me to understand the meaning and structure.
I really enjoyed myself and learnt so much. I’ve been practicing with friends and colleagues and I’m feeling much more confident after our session.
This workshop is best for students who already own their tarot decks.